Your clients are suffering through some of the worst times in their lives. You’re there to help, but you can’t do everything by yourself. You recommend other professionals to help the bereaved.
We’re also here to help. A grieving executor has a lot to deal with and only so much time in the day.
We can manage the property to
- avoid a lockbox so no one knows the home is empty
- oversee any repairs or maintenance needed
- check for damage after storms
What about the property and disposal of items?
- Hunt for hidden assets
- Photos digitized and other media converted
- Arrange for shipment of gifts to beneficiaries
- Junk and trash removal
- Search for important papers, like the will and financial statements
- Sort and organize your paperwork
- Shred old or expired papers
- Scan papers
- Paperwork to Attorney or CPA
- Digitize a mountain of paperwork to CD or thumb drive
- Create summary pages for easy reference